Call for Papers and Proposals
CALL FOR PAPERS AND PROPOSALS
The conference official language will be English, Japanese and Chinese
The keyword "Information" is being permeated to all fields in sciences and technologies. This conference reflects this change by choosing a broad scope with covering the following areas around the keyword "Information":
- Mathematical and Natural Sciences
- Management and Social Sciences
- Agriculture and Engineering
- Health and Life Sciences
- Special Workshop Proposals : 31 December, 2020
- Contributed Paper Proposals: 10 January, 2021
- Notification of Acceptance : 20 January, 2021
- Camera-Ready Manuscript (4 Pages): 31 January, 2021
- Early Registration : 31 January, 2021.
A special workshop will include over 5-10 speakers focussing on a single topic. The organizer of a special workshop invites the speakers
and decides on the topics to be addressed. Proposals for special workshop will be submitted to the conference office: email@example.com
The deadline date for special workshop proposals is 31 December, 2020.
CONTRIBUTED PRESENTATIONS - LECTURES OR POSTERS
Participate in Information'2021 by submitting a paper which you may present in lecture or poster format. If you wish to present a paper,
please submit it with 4 pages [ WORD Style File, PDF
Style File ] to the conference office : firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline date for submission of a contributed paper is 10 January, 2021.
CONFERENCE GENERAL CHAIR
Lei Li - Hosei University, Japan
Copyright © International Information Institute. All rights reserved.